King County Water District #90
15606 SE 128th Street
Renton, WA 98059
425-255-9600  Office
425-277-4128  Fax
King County Water District #90

Get Acrobat Reader


West Lake Kathleen Water Main Improvement Project
Sep 28, 2018
West Lake Kathleen Water Main Improvement Project Map
Read the complete story
Sep 28, 2018
West Lake Kathleen Community Update
Read the complete story
Special Notice
Sep 13, 2018
Drought Recovery & Developing a Resilient Landscape Class
Read the complete story
Aug 30, 2018
KCWD90 Automatic Payment Plan Application
Read the complete story
May 10, 2018
Backflow Information for our Customers
Read the complete story

We're glad you're here and hope this website will provide you with useful information about King County Water District #90 -- your local water service provider.

Please note: Savvy Gardener Class on October 4, 2018 has been cancelled. Look for the new 2019 Class Schedule in the spring.

Mission Statement:The mission of KCWD90 is to provide safe and reliable drinking water to District customers at a reasonable rate.

What We Are -- Who We Serve

Our Three CommissionersKing County Water District #90 (KCWD90) is a Special Purpose District located in the Renton Highlands area of unincorporated King County. The District’s Water Service Area is presently bounded on the west by the City of Renton. Coal Creek Utility District (CCUD) is adjacent to the northwesterly corner of the District’s Water Service Area. To the south, the Cedar River is the boundary between the District and Cedar River Water & Sewer District (CRWSD). Other adjacent water purveyors include the City of Issaquah to the northeast and Mirrormont to the east of the District. The District shares no boundaries with either of these purveyors.

How We Operate
The District is a municipal corporation as set forth in the Revised Code of Washington (RCW) Title 57 and authorized by King County ordinances. The District is subject to Federal, State and Local regulations. Three local citizens are elected to KCWD90’s Board of Commissioners by voters living within the District's Boundaries. The Board of Commissioners establishes District water rates, sets policies, and oversees operations. The Board meets regularly on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 4:30 p.m. All meetings are open to the public. Day-to-day District administrative and operational duties are carried out by a thirteen-member staff, along with consulting engineers and counsel.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. Facebook is a great way for our customers to be notified of special updates, emergency outages, boil notices or other Water District related info. Simply click on the box to the left to be taken to KCWD90's Facebook page.

Featured Articles:
Drought Recovery & Developing a Resilient Landscape Class
2018 Fall Newsletter

Click on Link
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I pay my water bill if your office is closed?

For your convenience, the District has a drop-box located at the South East corner of the property. You should be able to pull up to the last stall in our customer parking lot, drop off the payment on the drivers side, and pull back out. All payments dropped off in the box will be posted to your account the following morning. Please, no cash in the drop box.

• View All F.A.Q.'s

top of page