Resources For Customers Seeking Assistance

We have compiled the following list of resources for our customers who are currently in need of assistance with more than just their utility bill. Please share this with your neighbors and let us know if you find other resources that we can pass along to those in need.

Utility Assistance


KCWD90 offers reduced water rates for low-income customers who are 55 years of age or older or those who are totally and permanently disabled.


Customers who are falling behind on past due balances have the option of setting up a payment plan.

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)

LIHEAP helps low-income households with energy and utility assistance.
(253) 517-2263

Renton Salvation Army

Electric: (425) 255-5969, Ext. 13
Rent: (425) 255-5969, Ext. 14

St. Vincent De Paul

Requests for assistance with rent, utilities, food, etc.
(206) 767-6449

Rental Assistance

King County Eviction Prevention and Rent Assistance Program (EPRAP)

EPRAP helps those who are at risk of housing instability or homelessness due to financial hardship caused by COVID-19.
(206) 263-3481

King County Department of Community and Human Services (DCHS)

DCHS helps people experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19 who are at risk of housing instability or homelessness.
(206) 263-3481

King County Housing Authority (KCHA)

KCHA provides rental housing and rental assistance.
(206) 574-1190

Additional Assistance

Bellevue LifeSpring

Belleve LifeSpring helps with food, clothing, and emergency rent assistance.
(425) 451-1175

Disaster Cash Assistance Program (DCAP)

DCAP is available to families or individuals without children who face an emergency and don't have the money to meet their basic needs. This program is available only once within a 12-month period.
To apply online: please visit and then call (877) 501-2233 to complete the required interview.
To apply by phone: call (877) 501-2233 to complete the entire application process over the phone.


Housing, transportation, family development, financial assistance, employment programs, and five food banks.
(425) 869-6000

Issaquah Community Services (ICS)

Available to residents living within the Issaquah School District. Issaquah Community Services (ICS) helps families with emergency aid to prevent homelessness with rent assistance. It may help pay utility bills, bus tickets and other miscellaneous expenses.
(425) 837-3125

King County 24-Hour Crisis Line

The 24-Hour Crisis Line provides immediate help to individuals, families, and friends of people in emotional crisis. (866) 427-4747

King County Emergency Food Access Resources

Food access programs and services available to King County residents.


Affordable financing for homeowners facing a septic system repair or replacement.
(888) 231-2170, Ext. 125

Saving Water Partnership (SWP)

SWP offers rebates for toilets, kitchen and laundry equipment, and irrigation systems.